We have many different activities for the students to choose from:
- Fitness teaches gross motor skills to our younger students and helps build strength and conditioning for our older students.
- Chess Tutoring enables students to learn how to play chess and practice for tournaments that occur throughout the year.
- Cupcake Decorating students learn from a professional cake decorator how to decorate cupcakes (and then eat them).
- Our Parish Morning Star Group pray the Rosary and Meditate with our students.
- Knitting students learn how to knit and have even created several blankets for homeless shelters.
- Karate teaches discipline and basic karate moves for our primary students.
- Our Gardening Group work in our school garden plot growing plants and vegetables, while learning how to be a green thumb.