Welcome to Kindergarten for 2020
Enrolment is now open for Kindergarten 2020. Please call into the School Office Monday to Friday 9am to 2.3opm to obtain your Enrolment pack. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact the School Office on 4365 6229. Our School is committed to nurturing the growth of the whole child, through core values of faith, belonging, mission, respect and learning.
- Tuesday 13 August 2019 8.45am to 11am
- Wednesday 14 August 2019 8.45am to 11am
- Thursday 15 August 2019 8.45am to 11am
Transition to Kinder mornings
- Friday 25 October 2019 9am to 11am
- Friday 1 November 2019 9am to 11am
- Friday 22 November 2019 9am to 11am
- Tuesday 20 August 2019 9am to 10.30am
- Thursday 26 September 2019 9am to 10.30am
Uniform Fitting Information
All new and existing students attending our School that require new uniforms for 2020 are required to attend a fitting appointment. Fittings will be held in November on the following days:
- Monday 4 November from 12pm to 2pm
- Tuesday 5 November from 12pm to 2pm
- Wednesday 6 November from 8am to 10am
- Thursday 7 November from 8am to 10am
- Friday 8 November from 2pm to 4pm
It is imperative if you are a new student, you attend your allocated fitting time.
To BOOK, please follow the steps below:
- TEXT 0437 133 032 with your full student name and parent or guardian full name and also your email address and preferred day and time from the dates above.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your booking along with your Online Shopping Username and password information.
- To change your appointment, log onto the online uniform shop and select a suitable day and time.
- During this appointment, you will be able to purchase or lay-by your uniforms.
School Uniform Shop Opening Hours 2019
Every Friday morning 8:15am to 10:15am
First Monday of the month only 2:30pm to 4pm
Please click here for more information.
Preparing for School
Before starting school it is very helpful if your child can:
- Ask permission to go to the toilet.
- Wash their hands at appropriate times and use a handkerchief.
- Call the teacher by their name.
- Write their name.
- Put on their school shoes and maybe tie their laces.
- Put on and take off their jumper or jacket.
- Recognise and respond to their surname.
- Undo and do up their school bag.
- Unwrap their lunch and open their drink bottle.
You may also wish to visit the Kids Matter website and review their “Starting School” section which is filled with information sheets and videos to help you and your child to get ready for starting school.
In addition to their school uniform, parents are asked to have the following items for their child/ren:
- Regulation School Bag – (this has the school logo on it)
- Library bag
- Paint shirt
Special attention should be given to labelling all belongings. This includes ALL items of clothing, bags, lunch boxes and drink bottles. Each child is charged a School Education Fee to cover the cost of library, technology, exercise books, photocopy paper, craft supplies and stationary items for the younger children. This fee also includes the cost of incursions, excursions & sports carnivals
We are a group of mums that volunteer to run a playgroup in Term 4 for children who will be attending Kindergarten at Our Lady Star of the Sea in 2019.
To find out more or register your interest, please click here.